Sima de las Cotorras
This tour to the Sima de las Cotorras is perfect for lovers of adventure and nature. We will rappel 150 meters high, hiking 100 meters, bird watching, flora and fauna and have the opportunity to see archaeological remains of the Zoque culture in its natural state.
An adventure in Chiapas that you should not miss.
per adult from
What's included :
- Equipment for activities
- All Fees and Taxes
- Adventure insurance
- Community Permit
- Entry/Admission - Sima de las Cotorras
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sima de las Cotorras, Piedra Parada Mexico
The Sima de las Cotorras is a natural depression of 150 meters. deep and more than 200 meters. wide, on this tour we will do some Adventure Tourism activities such as 150 m Rappel. to the interior of the chasm, a tour at the bottom of the chasm where a different microclimate develops from that of the outside and we can appreciate its unique flora and fauna; We will also find some archeological vestiges of the Zoque culture and observe some cave paintings on the walls of the chasm.
To get out of it we will walk on the edge of a path over 100 meters. high and we will end this tour with a typical meal of the region.
Duration: 9 hours
Departure Point :Anytime Fitness Deportiva, Av. Velodromo de la ciudad deportiva esquina, Heroico Colegio Militar 143, Primero de Mayo, 86190 Villahermosa, Tab., Mexico
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.