Silver Mines Tours at Potosi Cerro Rico
- English Speaking Ex-Miner Guide. Safety and knowledge first
- All Entry Fees. Part of total cost goes to support families miners
- Private Transportation. We do not go on public buses
- High-end Mining Equipment: Rubber boots, helmet, waterproof jackets, protective overpants & electric head-lamp. Own equipment (comfy and clean)
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- High End Mining Security Equipment
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Cerro Rico
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cerro Rico, Aycucho # 19 entre calles Bolívar y Frías, Potosi Bolivia
- At 8:30 the tour leader pick you up from hostel.
- Visit to miners market, place you can buy miners stuff, alcohol, cigarrettes as gifts for miners.
- Visit to Cerro Chico, fantastic viewpoint to Cerro Rico, Potosi and Kari-Kari lagoons.
- Visit to Kory Mayu mine by 2:00h.
- Traditions and legends of miners will be explained (Ch’alla, El Tio, Pachamama).
- Visit to minerals’ refinery.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Chuquisaca 460, Villa Imperial de Potosí, Bolivia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.