Silver City of Taxco: Full Day Tour from Mexico City
Taxco is the heart of Mexico's silver and one of Mexico's Pueblos Mágicos "Magic Towns". It is a small city, with narrow, cobbled stone streets and full of silver jewelty workshops. On the way to Taxco we will stop by the City of Eternal Spring, Cuernavaca, visiting its colonial cathedral and 16th century murals.
This full day tour will combine a guided tour, giving you all the history and facts about the city, with free time for you to explore the city and check out the jewelry in the afternoon.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Driver/Bilingual guide
- Local Liquor Tasting
- Travel Insurance
- Entry/Admission - Santa Prisca de Taxco
What's excluded :
- Food & Drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Santa Prisca de Taxco, Plaza Borda, Taxco Mexico
Taxco's 18th century Baroque style church is a true piece of architectural beauty. Our guide will tell you all about the history of the church and the interesting alter pieces housed inside it
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cuernavaca, Cuernavaca, Central Mexico and Gulf Coast
Famous for its beautiful weather, Cuernavaca is a pretty colonial city just outside of Mexico's capital. We will visit Hernán Cortes's palace and the city's cathedral with its murals dating back to the 16th century.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Taxco, Taxco, Pacific Coast
We will take you to one of Taxco's famous silver workshops to see how they make their iconic jewelry. Whilst there, we will also have a Tequila and Mezcal tasting to get your taste buds firing!
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We do pick ups in airbnb's inside pickup area.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.