Sillustani Tombs Excursion
This is another site in Peru that I highly recommended for those interested in ancient ruins, and mystical energy. This was an amazing site that needs to be experienced, as pictures just do not “do it justice.”
per adult from
What's included :
- Certificated english/spanish tour guide
- Tourist transportation
- Entry/Admission - Sillustani
What's excluded :
- Excursions not mencioned
- Gifts, souvenirs or personal purchases
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sillustani, Puno Peru
Pick up from the hotel 2.00 p.m. in Bus.
The trip lasts approximately 45 minutes. Sillustani is reached where archaeological constructions of funerary tombs of the INKAS AND PRE-INKAS eras are observed.
You can also observe the Umayo lagoon.
Return to Puno on the trip to observe the fauna and landscape.
Return to the hotel 5.30 p.m.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up for you at your accommodation (downtown).*For places outside these limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 3 years old, they do not pay. They share seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 years old, they pay full rate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.