sillustani from puno
This tour is perfect, it leaves in the afternoon and it is a short time to be picked up from the hotel and returned to the hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up Hotel
- return to hotel
- Tourist Mobility
- Guided Spanish / English
What's excluded :
- Entrance tickets 15 soles
- Entry/Admission - Sillustani
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Puno, Puno, Puno Region
It is here that they are picked up from their hotels in Puno. They should wait in the average reception room 1:55 pm to 2:15 pm. It is the average pick-up time of all the hotels in Puno. rain
Stop At: Sillustani, Puno Peru
After arriving at the Archaeological Complex, we begin a gentle walk (30 minutes) to see the different chullpas or funerary towers that are Inca and pre-Inca. These towers are located on a small peninsula surrounded by the Umayo lagoon, where we can appreciate its natural beauty, as well as the architecture and engineering of the time.
Finally we return to Puno, but if the group wishes, we can stop along the way to appreciate a farm (to know how the Andean people live).
Especially near the tower or chullpa of the lizard was the royal trousseau of a nobleman with more than 500 pieces of gold, these pieces are exhibited in the Carlos Dreyer Museum in the city of Puno.
We will return to Puno on average 5 pm and you will be left at your hotel in your hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The day of the tour must be waiting at your hotel at the door or reception room will be picked up at the time indicated in the itinerary
Departure Time :2:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.