Sillustani Bike Adventure Tour
Visit the mysterious and impressive funeral towers, with our tour Sillustani Bike Adventure. Enjoy a different route to the traditional one, and ride along roads with beautiful views and landscapes, until reaching the archaeological center of Sillustani. This is the most important cemetery of the pre-Inca era, and is surrounded by the beautiful Lake Umayo.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Instructor guide
- Support staff
- Mountain bike with front suspension
- Safety equipment (helmet and gloves)
- Support transportation
- Ticket entrance
- First Aid Kit
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
After picking you up from your hotel, we will go to the north of Puno, and begin our adventure riding along 2-hour tour, until reach the "Chullpas of Sillustani".
This place is the most important Peruvian pre-Inca cemetery, which belonged to the Kolla culture. The funerary towers are located around 20 miles from the city of Puno, on the shores of Lake Umayo. Along the way, you will be able to appreciate flora and fauna of the area, as well as beautiful landscapes around it.
After visiting the Sillustani archaeological complex, we will go to the houses of local families who live nearby to learn about their lifestyle, and how they maintain ancestral customs, in the kitchen and in weaving textiles.
At the end, we will return to Puno.
• Sillustani, Puno Peru
• Lake Umayo, Puno Peru
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from centrally located downtown Puno hotels, or hotels located on the shores of Lake Titicaca
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This activity is not recommended for children 8 and younger
- You should bring sunglasses, sun hat, sunscreen, reusable bottle water, spending cash for personal expenses
- Lake Titicaca has an average altitude of 3,800 m.a.s.l., so we recommend prior acclimatization for the excursion.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain social distance, in case they do not respect the basic safety measures they will be asked to leave the tour. The maximum capacity of the services will be reduced in order to guarantee social isolation.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.