Silk Island Village and Golden Temple Half Day Tour by Tuk Tuk
A 4 hour immersive experience in Phnom Penh to see and experience the locals here and learn about Cambodian life
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fee
- soft drinks
- Entry/Admission - Wat Phnom
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wat Phnom, Street 96 Norodom Blvd, Phnom Penh Cambodia
Wat Phnom, the historical site of the city. This is our first stop, our tour guide will lead you up to the hill and will explain you the story and how this city was found.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Chroy Changvar Bridge, National Highway 6A, Phnom Penh Cambodia
The first was built crossed Tonle Sap River. This is the friendship bridge between Cambodia and Japan
Stop At: Golden temple, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
This is unique and one of the oldest temple in Phnom Penh was built from wood.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Mekong Island - Koh Dach, Koh Dach, Phnom Penh Cambodia
We will cross Mekong river to the island
Stop At: Koh Oknha Tei Commune, Cambodia
Here we will visit the village, silk community and primary school
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer free pick up and drop off all travelers. Please be ready 30 minutes before the departure time.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.