Silk Farm and West Baray Tour
You can get out of Siem Reap town and visit some of the most popular attractions. On this tour, we'll see West Baray reservoir, the Angkor Silk Farm and the War Museum.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English-Speaking Tour Guide
- Cool Towels
- Cold Water
What's excluded :
- Entrance Tickets
- Food & Drink
- The tour will start after breakfast around 8:30. We'll then make the short trip out to the Angkor Silk Farm. Here, you can learn about the process about how fine Cambodian silk is produced. Everything is done here from the cultivation of the silkworm to the creating of clothes and accessories.
We'll then head out to West Baray which is a popular place with both locals and tourists. You can go to the "beach", relax in hammocks, go for a swim and generally relax. We'll eat lunch here too.
We'll also go to see the War Museum and learn about the tragic past of Cambodia from years of war and genocide.
Departure Point :Hotel
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Hotel
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You will visit the gift shop at the Silk Farm. You are not required to buy anything.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.