Silk cloth experience plan at the small Kyoto castle end in Echunaka (Alphad plan)
From Edo to Meiji, the production of silk fabrics was very popular in Nanto City.
Especially at the castle's edge, silk fabrics flourished throughout the city. Why do not you experience various textiles in such a silk town?
The silk fabric experience is at "Johana Orikan", where even small children can experience various fabrics such as coasters and shawls,
From simple courses that can be enjoyed to courses that take a long time to complete,
It can be enjoyed by groups and families.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- We will guide you to Inami, a place of religion and wood carving with a history of over 600 years.
The tradition of wood sculpture that has been handed down for more than 200 years has been highly evaluated, and in 2018 it was certified as a Japan Heritage Site.
While the sound of the hammer sounds and the breath of traditional crafts with the scent of trees,
It is a plan that you can enjoy the wood sculpture experience unique to Inami.
The most popular soup for wood sculpture experience, and wooden speakers for smartphones are also popular.
Departure Point :Fukumitsu Station, Araki, Nanto, Toyama 939-1732, Japan
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.