Sikkim Supreme Tour.
This package tour is specially curated for the travellers, who'd like to explore all the districts of Sikkim within the 8 days. This tour includes the top tourist spots and the most well-known places in Sikkim. This package is also special because it shows Sikkim as a whole, you'll get to experience the beautiful culture of the state, along with with the Magnificient weather, stunning views and landscapes, the view of the entire Himalayas just by your window and you'll reach to the highest point of the state and witness the Magnificient Gurudongmar lake.
Actually, there should be no reason not to book this trip because this trip is loaded with fun, breathtaking views, the adventure of a lifetime and most importantly loads of memories. Book this trip and we'll show you the beauty of the Sikkim.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 5x Breakfast
- 7x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 7 nights
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Nathula Pass
- Entry/Admission - Yumthang Valley
- Entry/Admission - Buddha Park
- Entry/Admission - Char Dham
Day 1: Bagdogra Airport/ Railway station - Gangtok
Pass By: Gangtok, Gangtok, East Sikkim, Sikkim
The guests will be picked up from the airport or the railway station and will proceed towards the town of Gangtok, the capital of Sikkim.
The travel time to Gangtok will be up to 4.5 hrs. after reaching Gangtok, the guests will be dropped at the hotel.
• Dinner: All kinds of veg or non-veg food will be served as per order in the hotel/ homestay.
Accommodation included: Gangtok Hotel/ Homestay. ( as per the guest orders hotel/ homestay will be booked)
Day 2: Day Excursion to Tsongo Lake/ Baba Mandir and Nathula Pass.
Stop At: Nathula Pass, Gangtok 737101 India
This is a full day starting out from Gangtok in the morning and returning to the hotel by late / Evening.
Driving time approx.3 hrs (one way)
• Tsongo Lake (a sacred high altitude lake, and most popular tourist site for its scenic splendour)
• Baba mandir (most sacred site of the Army personal)
• Nathula (optional)
Duration: 4 hours
• Dinner: morning breakfast and Dinner will be served in the property, the food will be as per guest orders.
Accommodation included: Gangtok Hotel/ Homestay
Day 3: Gangtok Sight-seeing drop to Lachen:
Pass By: Lachen, Lachen, North Sikkim, Sikkim
Gangtok sightseeing four points. Gangtok to Lachen, an approx. travel time 5 hours. Lachen is the last permanent settlement en-route to Gurudongmar Lake. It’s is a sleepy village with simple and hospitable hotels stays within the village. Place covered: • Tashi view point • Kabi • Mangan (district headquarter of North Sikkim and a good place for lunch stopover) • Seven Sister waterfalls You can have lunch on the way at Mangan (District capital of North Sikkim).
• Breakfast: breakfast in Gangtok property.
• Dinner: dinner will be served in Lachen Hotel or Homestay as per order
Accommodation included: Lachen Hotel/ homestay.
Day 4: Lachen - Gurudongmar Lake – Lachung drop.
Stop At: Gurudongmar Lake, India
Lachen a day excursion to Lake Gurudongmar and return onwards to the village of Lachung. Driving time Lachen to Gurudongmar 3 hours one way. The day starts early as Gurudongmar being located at close to 18,000 feet requires an early turn around to avoid getting caught in bad weather. Note: Departure time from Lachen 4 am. Return here for lunch by noon and proceed unto Lachung for night halt arrive here by late evening.
Duration: 2 hours
• Breakfast: Lachen property breakfast
• Dinner: dinner at Lachung Property
Accommodation included: Lachung Hotel/ Homestay
Day 5: Lachung - Yumthang Valley, Zero Point – Gangtok
Stop At: Yumthang Valley, Lachung India
The day covers considerable ground exploring the famous Yumthang Valley situated at 12,000 feet in the Singba Rhododendron Sanctuary. Driving time from Lachung to Yumthang 2.5 hours one way. From Yumthang to Yumesamdong/ zero point (extra charges), 1 hour one way. post-lunch we drive down to Gangtok • Yumthang Valley • Yumesamdong/Zero Point
Duration: 3 hours
• Breakfast: Lachung Property
• Dinner: Gangtok Hotel
Accommodation included: Gangtok Hotel
Day 6: Gangtok to Pelling (via Namchi and Ravangla):
Stop At: Buddha Park, Ralong Road, Ravangla 737139 India
Depart for the small town of Pelling After breakfast at the property, we will do some sightseeing at Namchi (Chardham) and Ravangla (Buddha park). The drive is straightforward and passes through some lovely countryside. You can have a lunch stop at the small township of ‘Rabongla’. Driving time approx. 3 hrs to Namchi and 1.5 hrs to Rabong and 5 hrs in total to Pelling.
• Buddha Park, Chardham
• Temi Tea Garden (optional)
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Char Dham, Namchi - Namthang Rd, Namchi 737126 India
Shiva temple statue
Duration: 2 hours
• Breakfast: Gangtok hotel
• Dinner: Pelling Hotel/ Resort
Accommodation included: Pelling hotel
Day 7: Pelling Local Sights
Stop At: Pelling, Pelling, West Sikkim, Sikkim
Pelling is a must-visit for the magnificent views of Mount Kanchendzonga and the Eastern Himalayas.
• Pemayangtse Monastery.
• Rabdenste Ruins.
• Khecheopalri lake
• Kanchandzonga Waterfalls.
• Skywalk (optional)
Duration: 3 hours
• Breakfast: Pelling hotel
• Dinner: Pelling hotel
Accommodation included: Pelling Hotel
Day 8: Pelling - Railway Station/Airport
Pass By: Bagdogra, Bagdogra, Darjeeling District, West Bengal
Post breakfast, we depart for the Airport at Bagdogra Driving time approx.: 5 hrs depending on traffic.
No meals included on this day.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Sikkim 737135, India
Traveler pickup is offered
Please be ready 15 mins before arrival. Airports
- Bagdogra Airport, Bagdogra India
- Pakyong Airport, Pakyong, Sikkim 737106, India
Departure Time :3/6/2020 - 12/12/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.