Siguniang Mountain Erfeng 3 Days Trekking Tour
1. Siguniang Mountain is known as the "Queen of the Mountain in Sichuan".
2. Due to its rich natural resources, wild animals and amazing scenery, it's also called "Oriental Alps" by many people.
3. Erfeng's altitude is 5276m. Due to it's medium difficulty level and low risk, it's the first choice for many trekkers home and abroad.
4. Experience highland view and Tibetan culture.
per adult from
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Local transfer
- Accmmodation on the way (Rilong: Basic hotel; Trekking: Camping)
- Environmental resources protection fee
- Horse and porter for transferring the trekking equipment
- Professional mountaineering service team, logistics support
- Public camping equipment (emergency medicine, cooking equipment, tent, food shared by the team)
- Trip leader and organization fee
- Entry/Admission - Mt. Siguniang Nature Reserve
- Entry/Admission - Mount Siguniang
What's excluded :
- Sleeping bag
- Hiring horse for personal use
- Tips to the guide and driver
- Personal use like drinking, shopping, etc
Day 1: Chengdu-Rilong Town (220 KM, 4 hours)
Pass By: Rilong Town, Xiaojin County 624207 China
We will pick you up from your hotel in the morning and then proceed to Rilong Town, where Siguniang Mountain situates. After passing Wolong and Balang Mountain, we will reach Rilong. The rest time is for you to get relaxed.
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Overnight at Rilong Town Basic Hotel
Day 2: Rilong-Erfeng Base Camp (trek for about 7 hours)
Stop At: Mt. Siguniang Nature Reserve, Within Xiaojin County, Xiaojin County 624200 China
After breakfast, we will head to the Erfeng Base Camp via Haizi Valley and Guozhuangping. Today we will trek for about 15 KM, 6-8 hours depending on our body condition. The Erfeng Base Camp is quite basic, with limited signal.
Duration: 7 hours
• Lunch: Our local trekking leader will prepare the basic food for you.
• Dinner: Our local trekking leader will prepare the basic food for you.
Accommodation included: Overnight at Erfeng Base Camp
Day 3: Erfeng Base Camp-Summit-Rilong-Chengdu
Stop At: Mount Siguniang, At The Junction of Xiaojin County and Wenchuan County, Xiaojin County 624200 China
We will get up at about 03:00 am and start the trekking. If everything goes on well, we can reach the summit within 4 hours. Then we will head back to Rilong and drive back to Chengdu. The approximate arrival time is around 19:00 depending on the traffic condition.
Duration: 5 hours
• Breakfast: Our local trekking leader will prepare the basic food for you.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from your hotel.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.