Signature Over-the-Rhine Tour
Experience an urban renaissance unlike any other in the U.S. See how 19th century Italianate architecture is being restored and how neglected buildings are becoming restaurants, shops, and residences. Enjoy enough food for lunch during this 3-hour walking tour. Tour also available for private groups.
Dining is currently outside when possible, safely distanced at all times. Masks required except when seated and eating or drinking.
per adult from
What's included :
- Food tasting
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Taft's Ale House
- Entry/Admission - Over-the-Rhine
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Findlay Market, 1801 Race St, Cincinnati, OH 45202-5932
Our Over-the-Rhine tour starts at historic Findlay Market in the heart of the OTR neighborhood. We include a brief overview of Cincinnati's oldest municipal market.
Stop At: Taft's Ale House, 15th & Race, Cincinnati, OH 45202
Visit a 19th century church restored to a 3-story restaurant and brewery. We'll enjoy a tri-tip steak slider (or equivalent). Guests have the option to purchase a glass of beer (or other drink).
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Cincinnati Music Hall, 1241 Elm St, Cincinnati, OH 45202-7531
Marvel at the architectural details of this 19th century classical performance hall as you stroll through Washington Park.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Over-the-Rhine, Cincinnati, OH 45202
Experience the renaissance taking place in this historic neighborhood. See Washington Park, Music Hall, Artworks murals, and one-of-a-kind architecture as we walk to 3 additional restaurants and specialty shops. Food, when combined, will be plenty for most people for lunch.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Findlay Market, 1801 Race St, Cincinnati, OH 45202, USA
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Food samples individually prepared and packaged by restaurants and market merchants.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.