Sigirya And Dambulla Day Tour
Dambulla are UNESCO heritage site which reflects the religious culture in Sri Lanka. And Sigirya also a UNESCO heritage site and it is built by King kashyapa (477 – 495 AD).
We will guide you through every detail during the trip and our guide will help you to with the any information and will plan the trip as per your need.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Fuel surcharge
- Parking Fees
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Passenger Insuarance
What's excluded :
- Any other thing that is not mentioned in the Included section.
- Entry/Admission - Dambulla Royal Cave Temple
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dambulla Royal Cave Temple, Kandy - Jaffna Highway, Dambulla 21100 Sri Lanka
Dambulla is the largest and best-preserved cave temple complex in Sri Lanka. The rock towers 160 m over the surrounding plains. There are more than 80 documented caves in the surrounding area. Major attractions are spread over five caves, which contain statues and paintings. These paintings and statues are related to Gautama Buddha and his life. There are a total of 153 Buddha statues, three statues of Sri Lankan kings and four statues of gods and goddesses. The latter include Vishnu and the Ganesha. The murals cover an area of 2,100 square metres (23,000 sq ft). Depictions on the walls of the caves include the temptation by the demon Mara, and Buddha's first sermon.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Sigiriya, Sigiriya, Central Province
Sigiriya or Sinhagiri is an ancient rock fortress located in the northern Matale District near the town of Dambulla in the Central Province, Sri Lanka. The name refers to a site of historical and archaeological significance that is dominated by a massive column of rock nearly 200 metres high.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :1: Bandaranaike International Airport, Canada Friendship Rd, කටුනායක 11450, Sri Lanka
2: Negombo, Sri Lanka
3: Colombo, Sri Lanka
4: Bentota, Sri Lanka
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 12/7/2019 - 10/20/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.