Sigiriya Rock Fortress and Dambulla Cave, All Inclusive Day Tour From Kandy.
Sigiriya has been nominated as UNESCO World Heritage and once Sigiriya was nominated as the 8th Wonder of the World. This is a must-do trip when visiting Sri Lanka
Cave Temple of Dambulla is a world heritage. This is Religious, Historic and scenic location has been visiting by thousands of local and foreign devotees and travelers all over the year. There is a scenic and picturesque view to the top of the temple. Many Buddha's statues can be seen and the environment is really cold with fresh air. Travelers should wear with a suitable dress before entering the location. There are a lot of steps to climb from the bottom of the temple. you can see the Seegiriya Rock in a distance while you on the location
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Dambulla Royal Cave Temple
- Entry/Admission - Sigiriya Museum
- Entry/Admission - Sigiriya The Ancient Rock Fortress
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dambulla Royal Cave Temple, Kandy - Jaffna Highway, Dambulla 21100 Sri Lanka
Dambulla cave temple also known as the Golden Temple of Dambulla is a World Heritage Site in Sri Lanka, situated in the central part of the country.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Sigiriya Museum, Sigiriya Thalkotta Sigiriya Thalkotta, Sigiriya, Central Province, Sigiriya 21120 Sri Lanka
A nice place to visit to enjoy the history of king our Tour guide was telling us about the history it's 1 600+ steps to climb up the rock history lovers definitely loved it.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sigiriya The Ancient Rock Fortress, Sigiriya 21120 Sri Lanka
Sigiriya or Sinhagiri is an ancient rock fortress located in the northern Matale District near the town of Dambulla in the Central Province, Sri Lanka.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.