Sigiriya Day Tour from Kandy
Sigiriya is one of the most valuable historical monuments in Sri Lanka. Referred by locals as the Eighth Wonder of the World, this ancient palace and fortress complex has significant archaeological importance and attracts thousands of tourists every year. It is probably the most visited tourist destination in Sri Lanka.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Kandy
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- All taxes and fees
- Entry/Admission - New Ranweli Spice Garden
- Entry/Admission - Sigiriya The Ancient Rock Fortress
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: New Ranweli Spice Garden, No 31 Gannoruwa opposite Suspension Bridge of Peradeniya Botanical Garden, Kandy 20000 Sri Lanka
Visit the spice garden in Kandy and get to know about the herbs and spices grown there.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Sigiriya The Ancient Rock Fortress, Sigiriya 21120 Sri Lanka
A UNESCO world heritage and massive rock fortress, built during the ancient era of King Kashyapa.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Kandy City Center, Kand, Kandy 20000 Sri Lanka
Shop at the stores and Kandy bazaar.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Pizza Hut, 06 DS Senanayake Veediya, Kandy, Sri Lanka
Traveler pickup is offered
You will be picked from the hotel you are lodging in Kany.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.