Sigiriya And Minneriya Safari Day Tour
"Lion Rock" one of ancient kingdoms of Sri Lanka and the Largest elephant herds in Sri Lanka at Minneriya National Park. Experience the beauty of Sri Lanka with our friendly service.
Our guides and drivers are well experienced and friendly. Your satisfaction is our priority. You can get any info you want regarding your tour or visit in Sri Lanka from us. We are really happy to serve you and have the best and memorable experience during the tour. Just ask your driver/guide for any kind of requirement as they are happy to help you.
per adult from
12 to 14 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Experianced Guide/Driver.
What's excluded :
- Any Occational Tips.
- Entry/Admission - Sigiriya The Ancient Rock Fortress
- Entry/Admission - Minneriya National Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sigiriya The Ancient Rock Fortress, Sigiriya 21120 Sri Lanka
Sigiriya also known as the Lion's Rock is a rock fortress and a palace located in the Matale district of Sri Lanka. This ruin is surrounded by gardens, ponds and other structures. Sigiriya was built by King Kassapa and it is included as a World Heritage site. Sigiriya is the best preserved city centre in Asia
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Minneriya National Park, Maradankadawala-Habarana-Thirukkondaiadimadu Highway, Minneriya 50150 Sri Lanka
Large numbers of Sri Lankan elephants are attracted to grass fields on the edges of the reservoir during the dry season. The Minneriya tank contributes to sustain a large herd. Elephants gathered here is numbering around 150–200. Some reports account number of elephants to as high as 700.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If you want pick you up at the airport, our guide/driver will be at the airport lobby with a paging name board to welcome you upon arrival.Airports
- Bandaranayake Intl Airport, Colombo Sri Lanka
Departure Time :5:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Always keep one meter distance to others. Do not touch any thing in public areas. Wash your hands when entering and exiting tourist attractions.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.