Sigiriya and Dambulla from Panadura
(SKU: LK60340300) Visit 2 UNESCO world heritage sites in 1 trip. Make the trip to the Sigiriya rock fortress and the Dambulla cave temple from Panadura. Experience rich cultural and historical heritage and also be rewarded with stunning scenery from atop.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport throughout the tour with an air-conditioned vehicle.
- Service of an English-speaking chauffer guide.
- 1-Liter of bottled mineral water per person.
- Hotel Pick & Drop from/to Panadura.
What's excluded :
- Entrance Fees (Sigiriya Rock Fortress, Dambulla Rock Cave Temple).
- Food or Drinks
- Gratuities (Optional).
- Expenses of personal nature.
- Entry/Admission - Dambulla Cave Temple
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sigiriya, Sigiriya, Central Province
Climb the 5th century AD rock fortress, Sigiriya, where the King Kasyapa ruled. Walk through the entrance framed by the paws of a lion that is quite appropriate for its name, ' the Lion Rock'. View the beautiful unfading murals that brought Sigiriya its fame. Climb the steep staircase to see the terraced gardens and still-working cisterns. Walk through the tunnels leading to the palace as you get a feel for times long past.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Dambulla Cave Temple, Jaffna Hwy, Habarana 50150 Sri Lanka
Enter the historic caves of the Golden Temple of Dambulla, dating back to the 1st century BC. View the ancient murals depicting the life story of Lord Gautama Buddha. Look at the hundreds of figurines of Buddha and other deities scattered throughout the five main caves. Visit the Cave of the Divine King, Cave of the Great King and the Great New Monastery. See the giant golden Buddha Statue just a little distance outside the cave complex.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
your Hotel in Panadura
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.