Sigiriya and Dambulla Day Tour
Visit the historic rock fortress of Sigiriya and explore the large cave temple complex of Dambulla on a day trip with us. See ancient rock art and Buddha images.
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Sigiriya The Ancient Rock Fortress
- Entry/Admission - Dambulla Cave Temple
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sigiriya The Ancient Rock Fortress, Sigiriya 21120 Sri Lanka
Sigiriya also known as the Lion's Rock is a rock fortress and a palace located in the Matale district of Sri Lanka. This ruin is surrounded by gardens, ponds and other structures. Sigiriya was built by King Kassapa and it is included as a World Heritage site. Sigiriya is the best preserved city centre in Asia.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Dambulla Cave Temple, Jaffna Hwy, Habarana 50150 Sri Lanka
Sri Lanka is famous throughout the world for its centuries old Buddhist cave temples. There is large number of cave temples built by ancient kings. Out of all of them, over 21 century old Dambulla cave temple is the largest, most visited and the well preserved cave temple in Sri Lanka.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you at your staying hotel/guest house/ any areas of Habarana, Sigiriya, Dambulla or inamaluwa at the starting time and get you back to the same place after the day tour. If you would like to make you drop at the next destination out of Habarana. We can do with extra charge. Please ask us in advance.Airports
- Bandaranayake Intl Airport, Colombo Sri Lanka
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.