Sigiriya & Dambulla Day Trip From Bentota & Surrounding - All Inclusive
Sigiriya & Dambulla Day Trip is organized by Bentota Travel Mart ( BTM ) for the tourists who stay at Bentota , Induruwa , Kosgoda , Ahungalla, Aluthgama , Beruwala , Kalutara & Wadduwa areas.
If anyone is looking to explore couple of UNESCO World Heritage Sites in one single trip, then this is the most identical and famous tour activity for that. Sigiriya Rock Fortress (8th World Wonder) and Dambulla Golden Rock Cave Temple are the clear witness of the epic architecture & technology used in Sri Lanka in ancient times. This is one of the popular day excursions for the travellers who stay at Bentota and surroundings.
Attractions & Activities –
• Sigiriya Lion Rock Fortress
• Dambulla Golden Rock Cave Temple
• Tour Starts at 4.00 /4.30 am from the pick-up point
• Pick up from anywhere in Bentota, Induruwa, Kosgoda , Ahungalla, Aluthgama , Beruwala , Kalutara and Wadduwa.
• Drop off at the pick-up point or any place in between Sigiriya/Dambulla and the pick-up point
per adult from
12 to 14 hours
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- Fuel surcharge
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
- Tour escort/host
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bottled water
- Professional guides for each sites - Sigiriya Rock Fortress & Dambulla Cave Temple
- Entry/Admission - Sigiriya The Ancient Rock Fortress
- Entry/Admission - Golden Temple of Dambulla
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sigiriya The Ancient Rock Fortress, Sigiriya 21120 Sri Lanka
“The Lions rock” the 8th World Wonder is in our Central plains was chosen by King Kasyapa in the 5th century AD as his citadel. Jutting out of the countryside this famous rock is over 200 meters high and dominates the surrounding terrain. The King ruled for 18 yrs from this rock fortress, and is a colourful part of the Islands history .It is a marvel of engineering .The wall murals and the lions paws are a marvel of Art and architecture. The view of the surrounding countryside from the top is astounding. The Palace and its gardens on the crest and the design of surrounding landscape are beyond compare. Sigiriya has been designated an 8th wonder of the world and is listed as a world heritage site by UNESCO. A must visit for any traveller!
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Golden Temple of Dambulla, Dambulla 21100 Sri Lanka
The Golden Temple! This world heritage site is in the central plains of Sri Lanka and within the cultural triangle. Its History dates back to the 3rd to 7th centuries BC with new evidence showing even older occupation .Its magnificent rock cave temple complexes are well preserved and leave the visitor with a sense of awe. The rock towers 160 m over the surrounding plains. There are more than 80 documented caves in the surrounding area. Major attractions are spread over five caves, which contain statues and paintings. These paintings and statues are related to Gautama Buddha and his life. There are a total of 153 Buddha statues, three statues of Sri Lankan kings and four statues of gods and goddesses. The latter include Vishnu and the Ganesha. The murals cover an area of 2,100 square metres (23,000 sq ft). Depictions on the walls of the caves include the temptation by the demon Mara, and Buddha's first sermon.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Bentota Travel Mart, 188 , Galle Road , Wadiya , Bentota, Bentota 80500 Sri Lanka
Pass By: Bentota Beach, Bentota 80500 Sri Lanka
Pass By: Ahungalla Beach, Ahungalla Sri Lanka
Pass By: Beruwala Beach, Beruwala 80500 Sri Lanka
Pass By: Moragalla Beach, Moragalla, Beruwala Sri Lanka
Pass By: Kalutara Beach, Kalutara Sri Lanka
Pass By: Wadduwa Beach, 22 km South of Colombo, Wadduwa 12560 Sri Lanka
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
• Tour Starts at 4.00 /4.30 am from the pick-up point• Pick up from anywhere in Bentota, Induruwa, Kosgoda , Ahungalla, Aluthgama , Beruwala , Kalutara and Wadduwa. • Drop off at the pick-up point or any place in between Sigiriya/Dambulla and the pick-up point
Departure Time :4:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific details requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.