Sigiriya & Dambulla Day Excursion From Negombo
Our team of expert travel consultants have selected a few from our wide range of themed tour itineraries that we believe will offer you an unforgettable holiday in Sri Lanka. For those who have different holiday preferences in Sri Lanka, we cater to tailor-made itineraries as per your requests. So do not hesitate to let us know if you need a special itinerary made just for you.
per adult from
10 to 14 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Sigiriya The Ancient Rock Fortress
- Entry/Admission - Dambulla Cave Temple
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sigiriya The Ancient Rock Fortress, Sigiriya 21120 Sri Lanka
Lion Rock in Sigiriya is one of the most popular landmarks to visit during a route through Sri Lanka. The natural phenomenon is an enormous (200m) square shaped rock that looks like it’s placed there. Lion Rock is one of the eight UNESCO World Heritage sights and is a must visit in Sri Lanka.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Dambulla Cave Temple, Jaffna Hwy, Habarana 50150 Sri Lanka
The beautiful Royal Rock Temple complex sits about 160m above the road in the southern part of Dambulla. Five separate caves contain about 150 absolutely stunning Buddha statues and paintings, some of Sri Lanka's most important and evocative religious art. Buddha images were first created here over 2000 years ago, and over the centuries subsequent kings added to and embellished the cave art.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Bandaranayake Intl Airport, Colombo Sri Lanka
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.