Sightseeing Transfer Hue - Hoi An by Private Car via Hai Van Pass
Transfer from Hoi An to Hue city by Private Car Transport is the most Convenient, Saving, Safest & Top Choice for Travelers when traveling in Central Vietnam. Adventure Journey offers the Best Deals for Private Car Transfer Hoi An to Hue with Basic English speaking driver to Transport from Hoi An to Hue for your most enjoyable journey. With Private Transfer Hoi An to Hue by Car, you will have a chance to visit some most famous sightseeing Places like Famous Marble Mountain, Magnificent Hai Van Pass, Amazing Lap An Lagoon, Top World Famous Lang Co Beach/Bay and Most Popular Elephant Springs (10$ surcharge).
per adult from
4 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel, Parking Fee during Sightseeing Transfer
- Comfortable Airconditioner Car or Mini Van
- Friendly and experienced basic English speaking driver
What's excluded :
- Entrance Tickets to Sightseeing Places
- Tipping/Gratuities for Car/Van Driver
- Things not mentioned clearly in itinerary
- Sightseeing Tickets: Marble Mountain (15.000VND/person), Elephant Springs (20.000VND/person)
- Agreed Time: Our Experienced driver will pick you up from your hotel to depart for Hoi An or Hue City. You can choose to have direct transfer or have sightseeing stops on the way with:
Marble Mountain: All of the mountains have cave entrances and numerous tunnels, and it is possible to climb to the summit of Thuy Mount (Water Mount). Several Buddhist sanctuaries can also be found within the caves, making this a famous tourist site. This area is famous for stone sculpture making village and stone-cutting crafts in the foot of the mountain.
My Khe beach: My Khe Beach is one of the most beautiful beach in Vietnam. This is Top World Well Known as China Beach named by American Soldiers during Vietnam War.
Hai Van pass: This is well known as Cloudy Pass, the most scenic hillside roads in Vietnam where you can overlook the mountain, sky, and ocean. This is a pass just north of Danang city with recent historic significance. Hai Van pass is mostly for tourists since the main traffic runs through a tunnel at the base of the mountain. The road is well maintained and ascends from the coast to above a thousand meters. On the top of the mount, there are remnants of fortifications and an excellent view.
Lang Co bay: Lang Co bay is known as Village of the Storks located in central of Vietnam and at the bottom of Hai Van Pass which defines two different climatic zones. This is also recognized as one of the most World beautiful bays.
Lap An lagoon: Lap An lagoon is a small attractive lagoon with a turquoise mountain on one side and 10 km of beachfront on the other. If you arrive here on lunch time, try tasty seafood and see the landscape beside the local restaurant and fishing village.
Elephant Springs: Elephant Spring (Waterfall) consists of a number of natural pools with very clear and cool water, scattered by huge boulders. With some imagination, you can find a rock, which looks like an elephant, giving the name of the springs. This is now a very popular spot for local and tourist in the region.
Departure Point :
We pick up at your hotels in City Center of Hue & Hoi An. Please specify your Hotel's Address and Departure Time for Pick-up and Drop-off.
OtherHội An, Quang Nam Province, Vietnam
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Private 7 Seat SUV 1/18/2020 - 10/20/2021
Private 16 Seat Mini Van 1/18/2020 - 10/20/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Private 4 Seat Sedan 1/18/2020 - 10/20/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Hội An, Quang Nam Province, VietnamHuế, Thua Thien Hue, Vietnam
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.