Sightseeing Transfer Hue - Danang by Private Car via Hai Van Pass
Traveling between Hue and Danang deserve to be the Top Choice when in Central Vietnam. With Private Private Car Transfer Hue to/from Danang, you can enjoy the most Breathtaking Travel Road in Vietnam with Best Sightseeing Stops: Hai Van Pass, Lap An Lagoon, Lang Co Bay, Elephant Springs (10$ surcharge),... Danang Hue Private Transport with Experienced Drivers by Adventure Journey is always highly rated and recommended by our travelers.
per adult from
2 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private airconditoner car/van
- Basic English speaking driver
- Fuel, Road tolls, Parking fees
- Banking Fee / Money Transfer.
What's excluded :
- Food, Drinks & Personal Expense
- Tour Guide (available if required, extra charge)
- Entrance fees to Sightseeing Spots
- Gratuities for Driver, Travel Insurance
- Anything not mentioned clearly
- Agreed Time: Our Experienced and Friendly Driver pick you up from your hotel in Hue/Danang city to depart for Danang/Hue City. You can choose to have direct transfer or have sightseeing stops on the way with:
Elephant Springs: Elephant Spring (Waterfall) consists of a number of natural pools with very clear and cool water, scattered by huge boulders. With some imagination, you can find a rock, which looks like an elephant, giving the name of the springs. This is now a very popular spot for local and tourist in the region (10$ surcharge - Please confirm when booking).
Lap An lagoon: Lap An lagoon is a small attractive lagoon with a turquoise mountain on one side and 10 km of beachfront on the other. If you arrive here on lunch time, try tasty seafood and see the landscape beside the local restaurant and fishing village.
Lang Co bay: Lang Co bay is known as Village of the Storks located in central of Vietnam and at the bottom of Hai Van Pass which defines two different climatic zones. This is also recognized as one of the most World beautiful bays.
Hai Van pass: This is well known as Cloudy Pass, the most scenic hillside roads in Vietnam where you can overlook the mountain, sky, and ocean. This is a pass just north of Danang city with recent historic significance. Hai Van pass is mostly for tourists since the main traffic runs through a tunnel at the base of the mountain. The road is well maintained and ascends from the coast to above a thousand meters. On the top of the mount, there are remnants of fortifications and an excellent view.
Departure Point :1: Hue, Hue, Thua Thien - Hue Province
2: Da Nang, Vietnam
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :1: Da Nang, Vietnam
2: Huế, Thua Thien Hue, Vietnam
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please provide details of Departure Time and Pick Up location when booking this transfer
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.