Sightseeing Tour of Vancouver with Capilano Suspension Bridge
This year-round tour of Vancouver and the neighboring North Shore includes both a comfy coach bus ride through downtown attractions and hair-raising walks high above a canyon river. Stops include the totem poles in Stanley Park, Granville Island, and the observation deck of Vancouver Lookout. Hold on tight as you trek across the swaying Capilano Suspension Bridge and look down through the glass floors of the Cliffwalk. A visit to a salmon hatchery completes your overview of the Pacific Northwest. Pick up at Canada Place Cruise Terminal is included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Complimentary Cruise Terminal Pick Up
- Entry/Admission - Stanley Park
- Entry/Admission - Vancouver Lookout
- Entry/Admission - Capilano Suspension Bridge Park
- Entry/Admission - Capilano Salmon Hatchery
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Canada Place Building 780-999 Canada Pl, Vancouver, British Columbia V6C 3C1 Canada
Start the day with a pick up from the Canada Place Cruise Ship Terminal. While you enjoy the tour, your luggage is secured on board.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Stanley Park Causeway, Vancouver, British Columbia V6G 1Z4 Canada
After a short ride through Stanley Park and past the ancient cedar trees, lies Prospect Point, the highest section in the park.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Gastown, Waterfront between Granville and Main Sts. North of Hastings St., Vancouver, British Columbia V6B 2K7 Canada
The beauty of each neighbourhood is that they have their own story to tell. Gastown is no different since it was Vancouver’s original downtown core. From your neighbourhood pub to fine dining, you can find it here, along the cobblestone streets and some of downtown’s oldest architecture.
Stop At: Lions Gate Bridge Rd, Vancouver, British Columbia Canada
Capture images of the Lions Gate Bridge and the towering mountains of North Vancouver, as cruise ships enter and leave the harbour.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Vancouver ChinaTown, 106 Keefer St, Vancouver, British Columbia V6A 1X4 Canada
The Millennium Gate and the red lampposts lining the streets are a clear indicator that you have entered this history-filled neighborhood, home to endless options for food and the first Chinese garden outside of China.
Stop At: Granville Island, Vancouver, British Columbia V6H 3S3 Canada
Granville Island is the perfect place to find that one of a kind keepsake. Wander through the local artisan galleries and check out the many restaurants and bakeries, including the Public Market, where you’ll find some of the island’s most notable vendors.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Vancouver Lookout, 555 West Hastings Street, Vancouver, British Columbia V6B 4N6 Canada
Get an aerial view of the city while learning more about what makes it so unique.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Capilano Suspension Bridge Park, 3735 Capilano Rd, North Vancouver, British Columbia V7R 4J1 Canada
Most notably known as the oldest attraction in Vancouver, this attraction is home to the legendary suspension bridge, Treetops Adventure, CliffWalk and Kia’Palano.
Duration: 1 hour 45 minutes
Stop At: Capilano Salmon Hatchery, 4500 Capilano Park Rd, North Vancouver, British Columbia V7R 4L3 Canada
Visit this hatchery to see conservation efforts and their lifecycle through the Interpretive Centre. Depending on the time of year, view adult salmon returning to the hatchery at the fish ladder!
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please note the pick-up time will vary from 30-60 minutes prior to your tour time depending on the location of the hotel. If your hotel is not included on this list, please call and we will direct you to the nearest hotel.Ports
- Canada Place Cruise Ship Terminal, 999 Canada Pl, Vancouver, BC V6C 3E1, Canada
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Suggested clothing: comfortable clothes for the day including a warm shirt or outer layer
- Walking shoes are recommended
- Snacks are available for purchase at Capilano Suspension Bridge and Granville Island
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.