Sightseeing Tour in Sarajevo
On the Miljacka River, surrounded by the Dinaric Alps, lays beautiful city Sarajevo- the capital of Bosnia and Herzegovina. Its museums are telling the local history and the best stories from the past! What is the secret of Jajce Castle? Do you know the story about Prince Eugene? Where is the Spite House and what is a story about it? Feel how are living locals in Kazandžiluk Street, the main Square Bašèaršija. Is it true that Sarajevo was a part of the Ottoman Empire? With a local guide, you will visit the Old Orthodox Church and Museum of Icons, Old Jewish Synagogue, Svrzo House and Despica House, Roman Catholic Cathedral, Emperors Bridge. You will hear secret stories about Army Hall, Old Hotel Evropa, City Museum, Gazi Husrev bey Mosque, and more about legends, kings, etc...
per adult from
What's included :
- Private Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bosnia and Herzegovina
*Discover secrets of Jajce Castle, find out the story about Prince Eugene
*Hear secret stories about Army Hall, Old Hotel Evropa, City Museum, Gazi Husrev bey Mosque, and more about legends and kings
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.