Sightseeing tour in Saint Petersburg
St. Petersburg is so called Cultural capital of Russia. It is port city on the Baltic Sea. St. Petersburg is greeting all its visitors with beauty and magic all around. History, culture, people, streets, squares all this together and one by one will bewitch any traveller. Do you know what the tallest building in St Petersburg was in 19th century? Which part of the city is UNESCO World Heritage Site? Can you imagine the Perfect view of the Palace Square? Are you ready for discoveries going down the Peter and Paul Fortress from the Neva river embankment? With your local charismatic guide you will visit not just major monuments such as iconic “Bronze Horseman” statue, the Mariinsky Theatre (from outside), but also will discover secrets of Peter and Paul Fortress, Alexander Nevsky Lavra, Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood.
per adult from
What's included :
- English, French, German, Russian guide
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Holy Trinity Alexander Nevskiy Lavra
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Holy Trinity Alexander Nevskiy Lavra, Reki Monastyrki Emb., 1, St. Petersburg 191167 Russia
*Discover secrets of “Bronze Horseman” statue, the Mariinsky Theatre (from outside), but also will discover secrets of Peter and Paul Fortress, Alexander Nevsky Lavra, Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood.
*Enjoy perfect view of the Palace Square
Duration: 55 minutes
Departure Point :Palace Square, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 191186
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.