Sightseeing in Sharjah from Dubai [Japanese Tour] [Private Car]
Sharjah city tour
Visit the city of Sharjah where you can feel the historical atmosphere of Arabia by private car.
Sharjah, which faithfully protects the Islamic doctrine, has many historic buildings, and you can experience the atmosphere of a strict Islamic city.
There are many highlights such as King Faisal Mosque, the largest mosque in Sharjah, Islamic Civilization Museum and Heritage Museum!
Al Asah Souq also has many kinds of Persian carpets and souvenirs, so you can enjoy shopping at a lower price than Dubai.
Enjoy a comfortable tour with a private car and UAE government official Japanese guide
One of the mosques representing Sharjah! Al-Nor Mosque
Sharjah's largest mosque, King Faisal Mosque
Learn Islamic culture at the Museum of Islamic Culture
Feel the history of UAE in the old town of Sharjah
Shopping at Al Asa Souk
Learn about Sharjah's old life at the Heritage Museum
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel transfer
- Japanese guide
- Dedicated car
What's excluded :
- Food and drink bill
- Departure / Disband at the customer's desired location.
Departure Point :
Departure / Disband at the customer's desired location.
AirportsDubai Airport, Dubai United Arab Emirates
Return Detail :Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 6 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.