Sightseeing Coach Tour of Macau from Shenzhen with Ferry
Shenzhen is on the eastern bank of Pearl River, and Macau is on the western bank. The most convenient transportation can be made by 1-hour ferry. This wonderful day tour will include one way ferry ticket from Shenzhen to Macau (reserved in advance), and your tour guide will welcome you upon your Macau arrival. Enjoy the highlights of Macau which includes Ruins of St. Paul's Church, Mount Fortress, Museum of Macau, Na Tcha Temple, St. Dominic's Church, Holy House of Mary, Senado Square, Leal Senado Building and General Post Office Building. Enjoy a view from 223m high Observation Deck on Macau Tower, take a buffet lunch in a 360 degrees revolving restaurant on the 60th floor. Visit Sands Casino in the afternoon.
per adult from
What's included :
- After tour, service ends at Macau Outer Harbour Ferry Terminal
- Ruins of St. Paul's Roman Catholic Church (World Heritage)
- Museum of Macau
- Mount Fortress (World Heritage)
- Na Tcha Temple (World Heritage)
- St. Dominic's Church (World Heritage)
- Holy House of Mary
- Senado Square
- Leal Senado Building (World Heritage)
- General Post Office Building
- Macau Tower - Observation Deck
- Sands Casino
- After 01 April 2018, buffet lunch is arranged at 360 cafe, a 360 degrees revolving restaurant on the 60th floor of Macau Tower.
- Entry/Admission - Macao Museum
- Entry/Admission - Macau Tower Convention & Entertainment Centre
What's excluded :
- Macau Visa fee for customer who needs a Macau entry visa
- Coach transfer from your hotel in Shenzhen to Shekou ferry terminal
- Coach transfer from Macau outer harbour ferry terminal to your hotel in Macau
- Return ferry ticket from Macau to Hong Kong, or from Macau to Shenzhen
- Gratuities for guide and driver (recommended)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Macau, Macau
Make your own way to the Shekou ferry terminal in Shenzhen to take 8:45am ferry to Macau. After the scenic ferry ride, disembark in Macau Outer Harbour Ferry Terminal at 9:45am. Your tour guide will meet you at Room 1015 at Arrival Level, and then start your exciting Macau day tour!
Duration: 1 hour 10 minutes
Stop At: Ruins of St. Paul's, Rua de Sao Paulo, Macau China
In the heart of the old city stands the great carved stone facade of St. Paul's, which, with the grand staircase, are all that remain of the first church and Colleague of the Jesuits in China. Designed by an Italian Jesuit, the church was built in the early 17th century. In 1835 a fire destroyed all but the facade.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Monte Forte (Fortaleza do Monte), Off Estrada do Repouso, Macau China
The Monte Forte was Macau's principal military defense structure which was built in conjunction with the Jesuits form 1617 to 1626. The fortress covers an area of 10,000 square metres and is in the shape of a trapezoid. It has became a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2005.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Macao Museum, No.112 Museum Qiandi, Macau China
The Macau Museum is located on the hill of the Fortaleza do Monte in Santo António, Macau. Exhibits that illustrate the life of Macau and its people over the past four centuries. The Museum is closed on Monday
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Largo do Senado (Senado Square), Central District of Macau Peninsula, Macau China
An elongated triangular shaped square and connects Largo do São Domingos at one end and Avenida de Almeida Ribeiro on the other. Vast majority of the buildings around the square are European styled, The most famous ones are Leal Senado Building (World Heritage), General Post Office Building, etc.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: St. Dominic's Church, St Dominic's Square, Historic City Centre, Macau China
St. Dominic's Church is a late 16th-century Baroque-style church that serves within the Cathedral Parish of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Macau. It is located in the peninsular part of the city at the Largo de São Domingos
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Macau Tower Convention & Entertainment Centre, South Bay New Reclamation Area, Macau China
It offers you a different vision of the entire city. Gaze out over to Cotai Strip, look for Macau's landmarks and historical sites from its 223m Observation Deck. A buffet lunch will be served on a 360 degree revolving restaurant on 60th floor.
Sands Casino: Macau offer a large variety of casino games that give versatile entertainment to visitors. Sands Casino was the first Las Vegas style casino in Macau. Age below 21 or wearing shorts or slippers is denied to Casino. No photo-shooting allowed inside Museum and Casino.
At 4:00pm, you'll be transferred to Macau Outer Harbour Ferry Terminal. Please arrange your way to your hotel in Macau, back to Shenzhen, or trip to Hong Kong.
For those who prefer to enjoy the night in Macau, there is an alternative choice of use free shuttle bus service offered by Venetian Macao from Macau Outer Harbour Ferry Terminal. The shuttle bus departs in every 15 minute between 09:30 to 23:30.
Please note: Your sightseeing tour coach in Macau is for sightseeing only, no luggage room available, so your luggage will be put between seats. Please do not sign up for this tour if you travel with big luggage
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Macau Ferry Terminal & Heliport, Macau, Macao
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The ferry company asks a photo copy of your passport (the page with your photo) to issue an E-ticket. So please photo your passport and send it to local tour operator after reservation as soon as possible.
- You are required to print this E-ticket at Shekou Ferry Terminal, then redeem a paper ticket at booking office. Please notice there will be not any tour guide to help you doing this at Shekou Ferry Terminal in Shenzhen.
- This tour is a SIC tour, meaning seat-in-coach, with a driver and a tour guide. You will share a coach with other passengers.
- This tour coach in Macau is for sightseeing only, no luggage room available, so your luggage will be put between seats.
- Please do not sign up for this tour if you travel with big luggage, and your tour guide has the right to reject you for boarding, on behalf of benefits of all passengers on board.
- MUST be on time at Shekou Ferry Terminal to redeem your ticket before 08:30am or earlier; Since the reserved 08:45am ferry ticket to Macau is not changeable.
- No refund for no show or being late.
- Age below 21 or wearing shorts or slippers is not allowed to access to Casino.
- No photo-shooting allowed inside Museum and Casino.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Search "Corpo de Polícia de Segurança Pública" on Internet to check if you need a visa for Macau.
- Your tour guide will meet you in Macau Outer Harbour Ferry Terminal at 10am, not in Shenzhen.
- The meeting place in Macau is: Room 1015, Arrival Hall, Macau Ferry Terminal. Telephone: +853 2833 6611
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.