Sightseeing Belgrade Walking Tour
Belgrade is not just a capital of Serbia; it is seriously old city in Balkans counting thousands of years! It is located at the confluence of the Danube and Sava rivers. Do you know why Belgrade is called “white city”? How many empires were established in this amazing place? Kalemegdan Fortress is the pride and joy of Belgrade. It is relieving cities veritable treasure trove of history and culture. Church of St Sava is one of the biggest Orthodox temples on the planet. Its beauty and majesty brings real spirituality to the city! Is it true that Nikola Tesla is from Belgrade? What is the most Bohemian part of Belgrade? With local charismatic guide you will visit Kalemegdan, Knez Mihailova, Skadarlija and Cetinjska, will hear nice stories about culture and traditions of this beautiful Balkan city!
per adult from
What's included :
- Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Kalemegdan Park and Belgrade Fortress
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kalemegdan Park and Belgrade Fortress, Kalemegdan, Belgrade Serbia
*Discover why Belgrade is called “white city” and what is the biggest pride of Serbian capital
*Feel Serbian way of living in Skadarlija called bohemian Montmartre of Serbia
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Belgrade Fortress, Belgrade, Serbia
Return Detail :Sebilj česma, Skadarlija, Belgrade, Serbia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.