Sightseeing Antigua Walking Tour
seeking something different or unique , well our walking tour is the package for you. experience what our beautiful town full of rish history has to offer while dining at one of our local restaurant known for its menu of local cuisines.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water - lunch and a bottle water at the start of the tour
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St. John's, St. John's, Saint John Parish, Antigua, Antigua and Barbuda
your tour begins with a warm welcome by your tour guide, we will take a short stroll over to th oldest cathedral church on the island. Our informative guide will explain in debt about the historical factors surrounding this newly restored building. Your next stop will be the Prince Klass Monument ( leader of the supposed slave rebellion in Antigua in 1736 ). Then journey over to the bust of Sir Vere Cornwall Bird national hero and first Prime minister of Antigua and Barbuda for a brief history lesson and picture taking if so desires. Shortly after we will venture over to the fisheries cmplex , where you will see several local fishes on display for purchase. Afterwards we head on over to our local vegetable market to see the different types of fruits and vegetables locally grown ( you may purchase if so desires ). A short walk over you will come upon our local craft market where you will be greeted by our local artisan Saadia Christian who specializes in locally made hand crafted souvenirs, which are all beautifully adorned with paintings depicting our island. Feel free to ask questions take pictures etc.
Last and final stop will be at the BACKYARD restaurant, which is a mere 4 min walk away, here you will partake in lunch and the owner will also greet you as well as give a brief historical lesson , here is where you will eat ,relax and listen to music and our tour guide will be sure to keep you well entertained , afterwards you will depart back to your pick-up locations.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we can arrange pick ups from any hotel outside of town for an additional fee.Airports
- V.C. Bird Intl Airport, Antigua
- heritage quay
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.