Sightseeing And Wine Tour In Eger
Beyond the border of Budapest, there's wonderful landscape, peaceful nature and last but not least delicious wine. Hungary all together has 22 different wine areas in 6 big wine regions.
On this tour, we visit Upper-Hungary's wine region, more specifically Eger, this lovely town with a rich history from the middle ages and with the best Hungarian wines, included the world-wide famous Bull's Blood.
per adult from
7 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Wine tasting and traditional Hungarian lunch in Bolyki wine cellar.
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Eger Castle
- Entry/Admission - Cathedral Basilica of St. John the Apostle, Eger
- Entry/Admission - Bolyki Pinceszet
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Wine tasting in Szépasszony Valley
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Beautiful Women
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Eger Castle, Var 1, Eger 3300 Hungary
In the beginning, we wander around the downtown area. We visit the Eger Castle where we can have a time-traveling experience back to the middle ages, during the time of Hungary's Ottoman occupation. We visit a minaret too and get acquainted with the Turkish-Hungarian relationship in general.
Duration: 2 minutes
Stop At: Cathedral Basilica of St. John the Apostle, Eger, Eger, Pyrker János tér 1, 3300 Hungary
Afterward, we see the Eger Basilica, Hungary's third biggest church.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Bolyki Pinceszet, Bolyki-volgy, Eger 3300 Hungary
Halfway of the program, we need to fill up our belly to prepare ourselves for the wine tasting. The two can happen at the same time; our first stop is Bolyki cellar where we can taste Eger's new superstar (literally) the Eger Star wine with a nice lunch.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Valley of the Beautiful Women, Eger Hungary
In the second part, we wander around Szépasszonyvölgy or Fair Lady Valley in English where we can find most of Eger's cellars after each other, and we visit one more cellar to taste the famous Bull's Blood and more.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/31/2020 - 10/21/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:30 AM - 09:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.