It is a great tour, very fun and beautiful, one of the tours but wanted by our customers
per adult from
What's included :
- Includes • Guide: Tour with Portuguese and Spanish language guide. • Transfers: hotels in Salvador
What's excluded :
- Not included • Meals: • Tickets: One visit fee in Morro, for pax R $ 15.00 • Accommodation,
We will take an interesting route: Transfer by Boat or Ferry Boat from Salvador to Itaparica Island; during the journey through the Bay of All Saints, we will have the opportunity to see the beauties of Salvador from another angle, seen by sea. Arriving at Ilha de Itaparica, we will continue to the municipality of Valença through the Funil Bridge (bridge connecting the island to the mainland), a region belonging to the Dendê Coast. Next we will arrive at Ponta do Curral, anchorage belonging to the municipality of Valença (historic city), where a motorboat will drive to Morro de São Paulo in 10 minutes. Upon arriving in Morro de São Paulo, we will walk to the fourth beach and our stop for sea bath and lunch (optional) will be in the trendy Second Beach. Return to hotel. Duration 10 hours.
Departures: Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays. From 06:30 to 19:00 (time can change based on hotel location).
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.