Sights and Sounds City Tour by Open-Air Jeep
There is no better way to explore Las Vegas than from an open-air Jeep Wrangler with a knowledgeable and entertaining guide. From Wedding Chapel Row to the "Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas" sign, take an adventure down the famous Las Vegas Boulevard on a guided daytime tour with insider knowledge of how a small town transformed into an international destination. Drive by famous hotels that were an integral part of Las Vegas history. Finish off the tour with a 30 minute ride 550 feet in the air for incredible views on the High Roller, the world's largest observation wheel. Ticket included in tour price ($27 value)
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fully guided tour
- Round trip transportation to/from Las Vegas hotels
- High Roller tickets
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - High Roller
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: A Little White Chapel, 1301 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89104-1300
See the Little White Wedding Chapel, the most famous drive-thru wedding chapel. Hop out of the vehicle for photos at this iconic stop!
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Las Vegas Strip (Las Vegas Blvd), Paradise, NV 89109, USA
Drive down the famous Las Vegas Strip and see famous landmarks and hotels along the way. Make your way down to the "Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas" sign where you'll capture some photos!
Stop At: Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas Sign, 5100 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89119-3232
Stop off at the famous "Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas" sign that has been featured in many movies, also listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Your guide will snap some photos in front of the sign.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: High Roller, 3545 Las Vegas Blvd South The Linq Promenade, Las Vegas, NV 89109-8978
The High Roller Observation Wheel is the world's tallest observation wheel, where guests will ride in a luxurious spherical cabin for a 30-minute ride! See views of the Las Vegas Strip and the city of Las Vegas itself.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from most Las Vegas strip hotels.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Minimum age 2 years
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- No guests permitted w/fever over 100.40 F Signed liability agreement required prior to tour. All non-cohabiting guests must remain 6ft apart. All guests must wear a mask. All contact points on vehicles are sanitized before & after each use. Temperature checks required for all employees & guests.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.