Sights & Sounds of Bob Marley with Lunch from Runaway Bay and Ocho Rios
Visit the birthplace and final resting place of Bob Marley, the legendary king of reggae. See Mt. Zion Rock, a favorite meditation spot for Marley, and take a moment to pay your respects to the legendary artist at his gravesite. Your journey continues through the St. Ann hills to a modern day revival church. Experience Jamaican culture first-hand and learn what your future holds as your fortune is told
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Visit to a Revival Church
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Bob Marley's Mausoleum
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bob Marley's Mausoleum, Nine Miles, St. Ann's Bay Jamaica
Visit Nine Miles, a quaint village in the beautiful mountains of St Ann. A tour of Nine Miles is a family affair, as many of Bob Marley’s close relatives live there. Visit the house that Bob lived as a young boy, and your guide will share insights into Bob Marley’s childhood and musical career. You will be captivated by what you see and hear.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all major hotels. If you are staying at a private home or a guest house, we will advise you of the meeting point for your bus.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.