SIGHTJOGGING between Vosne-Romanée and Vougeot with tasting on arrival
This route crosses the most famous vineyard plots in the World. Those who are now listed as World Heritage by UNESCO. If you are in the region, getting close to these plant treasures is a luxury within easy reach. With your guide, you will snake the Champs Elysées of the French vineyard in sneakers while breathing the soul of the Grands Crus of Burgundy. Here it is aptly named ... Côte-d'Or.
About 10 km
1h30 approximately with downtime and according to pace
During this tour you will see among other things:
The vines of Grands Crus such as those of Romanée Conti and Romanée Saint-Vivant; from Richebourg ...
The Chateau du Clos de Vougeot.
The washhouse of Vougeot.
The church of Chambolle-Musigny, Christ with ties and the old lime tree.
The Church of Morey-Saint-Denis.
Next is a guided tour of the cellars by a member of the RION family with a tasting of 5 wines including a Clos de Vougeot Grand Cru. Duration: approximately 45 minutes.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Tasting of 5 wines
- Bottled water
- Snacks - To accompany the wine tasting, a truffle product is being tasted.
- Sight jogging session with your runner guide.
- Commented visit of the cellars by a member of the family.
- Entry/Admission - Domaine Armelle et Bernard Rion
What's excluded :
- Transport to the place of departure
- Services and services not included in "what is offered"
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Domaine de la Romanee-Conti, 1 Place de l'Eglise, Vosne-Romanee,, 21700 Vosne-Romanee France
We will pass in front of the world famous vineyard of Romanée-Conti
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Chateau du Clos de Vougeot, rue de la Montagne, 21640 Vougeot France
We will tour the legendary Clos-Vougeot castle.
This exceptional historic monument is the Chef-d'Ordre of the Brotherhood of the Knights of Tastevin.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Domaine Armelle et Bernard Rion, 8 route Nationale 74, 21700 Vosne-Romanee France
Guided tour of the cellars by a member of the family and tasting of 5 wines, selected by them, including their Clos de Vougeot Grand Cru.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Place de la Mairie, 21700 Vosne-Romanée, France
Departure Time :6/1/2020 - 12/27/2021
Monday - Saturday: 09:00 AM - 03:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.