Sighnaghi Full Day Private tour with Wine Testing
Sighnaghi is in the heart of Georgia's wine-growing regions, as well as its picturesque landscapes, pastel houses and narrow, cobblestone streets. Located on a steep hill, Signaghi overlooks the vast Alazani Valley, with the Caucasus Mountains visible at a distance.
We will walk in the streets of Sighnaghi, will visit very famous Bodbe Monastery and will enjoy beautiful views from both places.
At the end of the day we can visit wine factory to test different sorts of wine (optional).
Tour is private, just you/your group will have it. No matter you are 1 or 4 persons, price is fixed.
I will pick you up from hotel and drop you at the hotel on the way back.
per adult from
7 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Bodbe Monastery of St. Nino
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Lunch and Wine testing experience is excluded and to be payed separately.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bodbe Monastery of St. Nino, Signagi Georgia
Our first stop is Bodbe Monastery which is located 2 km away from Sighnaghi. This place has spectacular views to the Alazani valley so we can enjoy it and take photos.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sighnaghi, Sighnaghi, Kakheti Region
We will walk in the streets, will enjoy the views and take photos.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Patardzeuli, Georgia
we will visit one of the biggest wine making factories in Georgia. Will see how wine is made and test some of them. (This experience is optional).
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Departure Point :Avlabari, Tbilisi, Georgia
Traveler pickup is offered
travelers can share their locations to be picked up, or we can meet in front of Metro AvlabariAirports
- Shota Rustaveli Tbilisi International Airport, Tbilisi Georgia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/2/2020 - 10/19/2021
Saturday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.