Sierra Nevada Road Trip
Explore the Sierra Nevada National Park on this all-day guided tour from Granada. Take a breath of the purest air on the heights of the most famous mountain in Spain, incredible sights that are going to give you big time chills. The area is known for its almond and olive trees, refreshing spring water, skiing, and snowboarding. With a local guide, this road trip takes you on tour through the most impressive landscapes and the culture of this land.
per adult from
What's included :
- Mercedes Vito Tourer Van
- Expert pro bilingual driver
- Good vibes and hugs
- Tourist information
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Guejar Sierra, Guejar Sierra, Province of Granada, Andalucia
This is going to be a four-wheel guided adventure, we’ll get to discover the mountain village of Guejar Sierra and Canales lake, great for first panoramic pics of the Sierra.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Pradollano, Pradollano, Sierra Nevada National Park, Province of Granada, Andalucia
We’ll take you all the way up to the mountain to stop in Pradollano, famous for the Skiing & Snowboarding resort. After a sweet hot coffee and pastry, we’ll discover hidden spots at the Sierra Nevada National Park, proudly protected by mountain goats and wildflowers.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sierra Nevada National Park, Sierra Nevada National Park, Province of Granada, Andalucia
We’ll ride from cliff to cliff till the top of this land. It will indeed energize our body, brain, and soul, because facing all the immensity and pureness of this land is gonna make you feel even more connected with the whole, and as a consequence, better connected with yourself.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Sierra Nevada, Sierra Nevada, Sierra Nevada National Park, Province of Granada, Andalucia
We'll do many stops along the way between the snow and the Miradors. And don’t forget to try the typical meals of the region, they will be your best choice against the cold weather!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Calle Acera del Darro, 1, 18005 Granada, Spain
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- We recommend wearing comfortable clothes and shoes, no flip-flops or heels
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.