Siena: Guided tour of Siena INCLUDED Duomo
Wonderful Tour of Classic Siena every Saturday and Sunday guaranteed departure at 11.00 am from Piazza Duomo.
Expert local guide will introduce you, in an interesting and pleasant way, to the history of Siena, the Duomo, Piazza del Campo and other monuments of the city. We will talk about the Palio, the districts and visit the lesser known and most peaceful corners of the city. Duomo skip the line included
adult rate 25.00 euros per person
children between 6 and 12 years 10.00 euro per person
children under 6 years free
per adult from
What's included :
- Duomo ticket
- Entry/Admission - Duomo di Siena
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Duomo di Siena, Piazza del Duomo 8, 53100, Siena Italy
The extraordinary Duomo of Siena with its Gothic façade, boasts masterpieces by Michelangelo, Donatello, Bernini, Nicola and Giovanni Pisano. The marble inlaid floor with biblical stories is magnificent, entirely visible from August 18th to the end of October. Spendidamente preserved the Piccolomini library built in 500 and frescoed by Pinturicchio.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Piazza del Campo, 53100, Siena Italy
Discover the history of this magnificent square, the prestigious Palazzo Pubblico with its frescoes by Buongoverno and the famous Palio race that takes place here on July 2nd and August 16th.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Complesso Museale Santa Maria della Scala, Piazza del Duomo 1, 53100, Siena Italy
You will know the ancient history of this ancient hospice for pilgrims who became one of the richest hospitals in Europe. Closed for several decades, the restored basements now house a wonderful museum. External only
Stop At: Piazza Salimbeni, 53100, Siena Italy
The oldest bank in Europe, which since 1472 has overlooked the most elegant street of Siena, with its splendid square and its stories of medieval bankers
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Via di Citta, 53100, Siena Italy
Elegant street of Siena on which there are medieval palaces and the famous Chigiana Music Academy
Stop At: Battistero di San Giovanni, Piazza San Giovanni, Siena Italy
Behind the rear façade of the cathedral is the Baptistery of Siena, embellished with bas-relief works by Ghiberti and Donatello.
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :Piazza del Duomo, 1, 53100 Siena SI, Italy
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Piazza del Campo, 53100 Siena SI, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Siena is a hill town, and its streets often have steep climbs and descents that can be tiring
- Health restrictions due to covid 19 make it impossible at the moment to include a guided tour of the cathedral.
- Most travelers can participate
- All visitors must wear a mask and keep the safety distances between them. They must also leave their telephone numbers at the time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.