Siena Food tour
Enjoy a stroll through Siena with Silvia, a native of this spectacular medieval city nestled in the heart of Tuscany. Join her as she leads you through her hometown on a journey that will combine culture and gastronomy, awaken your taste buds and satisfy your cravings.
This walking and tasting tour of the city takes you on a sensual voyage, where you will learn about the concept of Slow Food, a movement that began in Italy. Nibble on enticing delights such as local cheeses served with organic jams, artisanal cured meats (produced without preservatives or additives), bruschetta, truffles and more.
Pair these tastings with some of Tuscany's best wines and finish your tour with a visit to a local baker, where you will get a unique glimpse into the workings of a Tuscan bread master. Conclude with a delightful tasting of Siena's famous sweets, many of which date back to the Middle Ages. An absolute must for food lovers, and anyone curious about Italian food culture.
per adult from
What's included :
- Snacks - Local food tasting
- Alcoholic Beverages - Local wine tasting
- Guided tour
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Torre del Mangia, Piazza del Campo 1, 53100, Siena Italy
Pass By: Piazza del Campo, 53100, Siena Italy
Departure Point :Il Campo, 53100 Siena SI, Italy
Departure Time :11:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.