Siena and Chianti Wineries Excursion by Private Luxury Van from Florence
• Experience for your private group.
• Explore the art, culture and medieval history of Italy in this private 8-hour Siena and Chianti countryside tour from Florence.
• Unforgettable day spent visiting Siena and the Chianti area accompanied by a driver who was born and raised in Tuscany with this 8-hour winery excursion from Florence. Spend your morning exploring the Gothic city of Siena with its famous shell-shaped Piazza del Campo and gorgeous cathedral. In the afternoon you will have the opportunity to visit some of the most famous wineries, or some lesser-known small family businesses, to see their cellars and taste excellent organic wines (own expense).
• Upon customer request we can organize lunch in a cellar or organic farm for wine tastings or local foods. Highly recommended experience.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional English speaking driver
- Private luxury van
- Bottled water
- Free Wi-Fi on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Wine tastings
- Licensed city guide
- Entry/Admission - Tenuta Casanova
- Entry/Admission - Azienda Agricola Brogioni Maurizio
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Centro Storico di Siena, Piazza Del Campo, 53100, Siena Italy
Siena is known throughout Italy for the quality of its medieval architecture.
Upon arrival, enjoy the best local monuments such as the famous Conch-shaped Piazza del Campo and the 13th-century Siena Cathedral.
Many local shops fill the historic streets of Siena that will allow you to taste local food or buy some gifts!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tenuta Casanova, Localita Sant'Agnese N. 20, 53011, Castellina In Chianti Italy
For lovers of food and wine we can organize lunch in an farm to taste wine, balsamic vinegar, extra virgin olive oil paired with local food.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Azienda Agricola Brogioni Maurizio, 37, Via S. Cresci, 50022 Greve in Chianti FI, Italy
Stop in a small and organic winery in the Chianti Classico area!
Full lunch or Wine tasting.
Duration: 2 minutes
Pass By: Badia a Passignano, Sambuca Val di Pesa, Barberino Tavarnellle Italy
Badia a Passignano, a grandiose fortified monastic complex!
Surrounded by vineyards that characterize the Tuscan hills and its enchanting landscapes.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from all hotels or apartments in Florence downtown
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- A Spanish, Portuguese or French speaking driver can be requested
- Pricing is per vehicle, maximum of 8
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.