Siem Reap’s signature temples discovered
Siem Reap’s name and fame in the international world of travel has almost solemnly been established on Cambodia's most valuable monument – the Angkor temples. Constructed under the ruling of the Jayavarman Kings from the early 12th century onward, it now welcomes visitors to give them an awe-inspiring insight of the vastness of this UNESCO World Heritage listed site to leave every travel in awe once meeting the temples and pagodas of a past as grand as the complex itself.
Main stage for seeking out what made Angkor the shining jewel of Indochina is unarguably the Angkor Wat. For 4 hours, be mesmerized and be totally awestruck as we dwell with your guide through the corridors of Angkor Wat and the renowned Ta Phrom temple.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- A half day tour with a professional English-speaking guide.
- Transportation by car / mini-van / coach with professional driver.
- All entrance fees for visits as mentioned in the description.
- All applicable taxes and service charges
- Entry/Admission - Angkor Wat
- Entry/Admission - Ta Prohm
What's excluded :
- Tours, inclusions of any kind and other services that are not outlined in the tour description
- Personal expenses such as meals, drinks, tips and gratuities, shopping, portage fees and optional tours, unless otherwise stated
- Hotel accommodation in the destination of commencement.
- Any airline tickets, visa fees, additional transportation cost from and to the general meeting point
- Transfers for customers arriving or departing from any airport or resorts located outside the general pick-up and drop-off locations
- Travel insurance coverage for customers (highly recommendable)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Angkor Wat, Sangkat Nokor Thum, Siem Reap Cambodia
Via the official entrance, we head straight over to Angkor Wat, erected in the 12th century and covering an areas almost 210 hectares. The pride of the country featuring on its blue-red-white coloured national flag, Angkor Wat is Cambodia’s ancient temple city which is one of the wonders of the oriental world.
Your guide will lead the way in exploring the many galleries with columns, pavilions, courtyards, libraries and ponds full of water reflecting the towering temple. Intricately-carved reliefs extend the length of the outer walls and corridors, depicting mythological scenes and day to day life at the time of Angkor's construction, built under the watchful eye of King Soryavarman II, Angkor Wat is the cultural home of the Khmer people, in various guises, and remains awe-inspiring with its five famous towers that rise into the sky even for repeating visitors.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Ta Prohm, National Road #6 Angkor Archaeological Park, Siem Reap 17252 Cambodia
Next on our itinerary is the Ta Phrom: one of these bucket list temples when entering the Angkor temple region because of its entwined connection with the Siem Reap jungle. Originally constructed as a monastery in the same century as Angkor Wat by Jayavarman VII and a shrine for its mother, archaeologists decided to leave its jungle-clad cover with huge tree roots covering the base and the roof of Ta Phrom as a reminder how the first visitors found this temple. Without a doubt, Ta Phrom has been on the foundation of Angkor’s huge popularity.
It is regretfully time to head back to your hotel under the professional guidance of your guide and driver.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from most hotels located in Siem Reap city centre.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour is operated on full private basis with English-speaking guide. Other languages are on request / subject to availability and supplementary charges may apply.
- Return transfers for this excursion apply only / are inclusive for customers staying in and inside Siem Reap.
- Transfers outside these areas, including any accommodation outside this area such as Tonle Sap, Koh Ker, Banteay Srei and Siem Reap International Airport are excluded. Supplements apply for customers who want to join this excursion outside one of these regions.
- We will do all possible to comply with any dietary requirements during this excursion; it may not always be possible to confirm your wishes in advance based on the choice of local restaurant.
- To avoid any issues pertaining obtaining an arrival visa at the airport, please ensure that your passport contains at least two empty pages. Failure to do so may result in not gaining entrance into the Kingdom of Cambodia.
- We always will make efforts to confirm the exact pick-up time upon reservation. For any operational issues in which are not able to confirm the exact pick-up time in advance, we reserve the right to inform you the day before the departure of the tour.
- Natural elements of any kind have a destructive effect on electronic equipment. It the customer’s own responsibility to ensure that any camera, mobile telephone or other device is properly wrapped and protected against these elements. We cannot be held responsible in any way for negligence and/or not following suggestions for any damage related to this.
- Please ensure that you bring sunglasses, a hat /cap and sunblock with a high SPF factor when traveling with us on this tour – even when it is cloudy, the sunrays still have an immense power.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct hotel information, should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package. Any changes in accommodation outside 48 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 48 hours may be on request.
- Infants must sit on laps
- In the event of no-show or change of accommodation without prior consent and confirmation from us within 24 hours may result in the applicable cancellation charges as outlined in the terms and conditions.
- Most travelers can participate
- Until further notice, the top two levels of Angkor Thom’s Bayon temple are being reconstructed as part of a large maintenance project. Visitors may only see the faces of the Bayon at the first and second level.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.