Siem Reap Street Food Tour
- Explore the culinary delights of Siem Reap and experience the real local cuisines.
- You will see Siem Reap town at the evening from Tuk Tuk
- You'll taste the Cambodian authentic sweets, fruits and roasted frog sausages or fried insects.
- You'll learn the authentic Cambodian culture and foods from our local tour guide.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English-Speaking Tour Guide
- Transportation Tuk Tuk
- Bottles of drinking cold Water
- Food tasting
What's excluded :
- Other personal expenses.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Angkor Doors, Siem Reap Cambodia
Cambodia has a lot of street food vendors dotted around town, but we’ll take you away from the tourists and go to eat where the locals eat. Road 60 is a popular destination for Khmer visitors and there is an abundance of street food available.
As a hot and tropical country, many people eat outside and street food is a cheap option for many local Khmer people. Unfortunately, most tourists don’t get to experience the real taste of Cambodia and this is exactly what this tour is all about. We’ll take you to eat the real Cambodian cuisine what the locals like to eat.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will come to pick you up from your hotel lobby at the start of the tour. You must let us know the name, address and its contact of your hotel before the tour date.
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Tour starts at 6pm and we can pick you up and drop you off from your hotel or the Pub Street area.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.