Siem Reap Night Market Street Food Tour – Half Day
● Discover the sights, sounds and smells of Cambodia as you wander through the famous Siem Reap Night Market
● Learn about typical Khmer flavors and cooking techniques at this must-do of all Siem Reap Food Tours
● Dare to taste exotic foods the likes of fried scorpion and fried tarantula, alongside your spring rolls and rice wine!
per adult from
5 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up and Drop-off
- Professional English speaking guide
- Tour transportation
- Food and local wine tasting
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: ANM Khmer Market, Angkor Night Market St Stung Thmey Village, Sankat Svay Dangkum, Siem Reap 17259 Cambodia
Dive into the heart of Cambodian culture by taking a food trip through the night markets of Siem Reap. In this tour, we’ll get the chance to taste authentic Cambodian barbeque, spring rolls, and – if feeling adventurous – some fried bugs on the side! Hey, the French eat snails too, and insect dishes are part of a rich and storied food tradition in Southeast Asia.
After enjoying unique regional dishes, we’ll cap off the night at the Sombai Siem Reap Liqueur House. Here, we’ll get to see how Cambodian rice whiskey is made and infused – and of course, get to taste a few varieties of the drinks as well!
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Free pick up is available at hotels and various accommodations in Siem Reap. Exact pickup time depends on participants’ respective locations. The driver will contact you the evening before your activity date to confirm the exact time. IMPORTANT: IF AVAILABLE, PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR HOTEL NAME AND ADDRESS BEFORE COMPLETING THE PAYMENT
Departure Time :4:45 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.