Siem Reap Local Spirit
The best holiday in Cambodia with local experience at the countryside. we are having the intimate knowledge of our destination and we are passionate to promoting our country with respect local culture in the term of responsible travel. Your local guide will be revealed the information of Cambodia religions to you during tour, Visit old Market and Wat Damnak monastery before heading to dinner with Apsara Performance at local restaurant in town
per adult from
What's included :
- Tuk Tuk
- Half day experienced of English tour guide
- Water and Towel
What's excluded :
- Angkor Park Pass Entrance fee
- Services not mentioned in the itinerary
- Meals and drinks not mentioned in the itinerary
- Tips for guide and driver
- Expenditure of personal nature
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Preah Ang Chek Preah Ang Chom Temple, National Route 6, between Oum Chhay St and Pokambor Ave, Siem Reap Cambodia
Firstly you will arrive at the Royal Garden and the Shrine to Preah Ang Check and Preah Ang Chom in Siem Reap Cambodia contains the statues of two sisters, thought to have been Angkorian princesses. The two statues have been hidden from the eyes of invaders and treasure hunters by successive generations of monks, who moved them repeatedly so their whereabouts could not be known, if you wish to pray at Preah Ang Check and Preah Ang Chom’s shrine then please feeling free to check with your local English speaking tour guide for buy the incenses lotus flower to pray in the small shrine to get the good welfare and prosperity in your life.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Psar Chaa - Old Market, Psar Chaa Road Old French Quarter, Siem Reap 17252 Cambodia
old market which so called pub street then visit the markets twice when in the area. Wide variety of clothing from average to good quality. Jewellery, watches, shoes, etc. etc. it's all there ready for the tourist. Walk around, check prices, haggle but do not commit to buy, walk away with a smile.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our local guide and driver will be pick up you from the hotel.
Departure Time :4:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.