Siem Reap Countryside Discovery By Bicycle
Stop 1: Local Market
Our third stop will be at a bustling local market, where you will be able to take in the sights and sounds of locals buying and selling produce. Discover local products not found anywhere else in the world.
Stop 2 Paddy Fields
Our tour begins with a bike ride to Siem Reap’s sprawling paddy fields, where your guides will introduce you to the day-to-day routines of local farmers. Many of our guides will be able to give you an in-depth insight into this agricultural activity, having worked in the fields with their parents from a young age.
Stop 3 Homemade Basket
On our next stop, we will take you to view handmade baskets woven by our local villagers. Get to know our weavers and learn more about this intricate craft, which is traditionally passed down from parent to child.
Stop 4 Rice Wine
Stop 5 Piggy Bank
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and Drop off
- Senior Local guides
- Snacks and drinking water
- Mountain bikes, helmets, and a full set of first aid kits
What's excluded :
- Travel insurance
- Personal expense
Our popular half-day bicycle tour is catered for cyclists who wish to experience Siem Reap beyond its temples and numerous tourist attractions. On this tour, your guides will take you off the beaten track to local villages of Siem Reap; get to know friendly villagers and children getting about their day to day lives, and enjoy the beautiful landscape of Siem Reap’s countryside.
- Local market
- Basket weaving
- Rice field
- Rice wine distillery
• Siem Reap Province, Siem Reap Province
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please provide hotel name, address, and phone number
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.