Siem Reap Angkor Wat Temples Tour – Full Day
● Explore the Angkor temple site described by UNESCO as ‘one of most important archaeological sites in South East Asia
● Visit Angkor Thom, Bayon, Ta Prohm, Angkor Wat and experience sunset at Phnom Bakheng
● Travel by air-conditioned minibus with a knowledgeable, professional local guide who will get you up to speed with all you need to know about each site
per adult from
10 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up and drop off at your accommodation
- English-speaking tour guide
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees (US$37)
- Personal expenses
- Other drinks and snacks
- Entry/Admission - Angkor Thom
- Entry/Admission - Bayon Temple
- Entry/Admission - Ta Prohm
- Entry/Admission - Angkor Wat
- Entry/Admission - Phnom Bakheng
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Angkor Thom, Angkor Wat, Siem Reap 17259 Cambodia
The Angkor temples receive footfall of 2 million tourists per year for good reason – the UNESCO World Heritage Site dates back to the 10th century and even features on the Cambodian Flag! The entire site measures a colossal 400km – which is why visiting with a tour will save you a lot of stress. Hop on an air-conditioned minivan and we’ll head first to the enormous Angkor Thom complex.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Bayon Temple, Angkor Thom, Siem Reap Cambodia
Here you can admire Bayon Temple, said to be most beautiful for the massive stone faces on its towers.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Ta Prohm, National Road #6 Angkor Archaeological Park, Siem Reap 17252 Cambodia
Next, we’ll visit Ta Prohm, also known as the ‘Tomb Raider Temple’ after its fame in the 2000 movie. Thanks to the crumbling towers and iconic tree roots, this is the best place to feel the magic of Angkor Wat.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Angkor Wat, Sangkat Nokor Thum, Siem Reap Cambodia
After stopping for lunch (at your own expense), we’ll reach the day’s highlight – Angkor Wat itself. This temple is the heart and soul of Cambodia, famous for its giant scale and incredible details.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Phnom Bakheng, Angkor Archaeological Park, Siem Reap 17000 Cambodia
The only spot that could possibly be more stunning will be our final one – sunset from the top of Phnom Bakheng. This 9th century monument is one of Angkor’s oldest, and was built facing the west to benefit from Cambodia’s golden sunsets.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Free pick-up at hotels in Siem Reap town/city. Exact pickup time depends on participants’ respective locations. The driver will contact you the evening before your activity date to confirm the exact time. IMPORTANT: IF AVAILABLE, PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR HOTEL NAME AND ADDRESS BEFORE COMPLETING THE PAYMENT
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.