Siem Reap- Best Angkor Wat Tour from Sunrise to Sunset full day
We start with a pre-dawn departure (4.30 to 5.00 am based on enough time of year) from your own resort for sunrise outside Angkor Wat. Enter the fantastic temple in darkness from the little-visited eastern part, and creep along hoary cloistered corridors at night longest extend of bas-alleviation carvings in the globe
- Spend full day visit sunrise of Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom , Taprom.
- After finish temple for full day then continue to Bakheng Mountain for Sunset .
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
What's included :
- Experience English Speaking tour guide
- Air-condition vehicle
- Sightseeing Specifies on the itinerary
- Hotel Pick up and Drop off
- Bottle of water & Cool Towel
What's excluded :
- Temple entrance fees
- Food and Beverage
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Angkor Wat, Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia
We start with a pre-dawn departure (4.30 to 5.00 am based on enough time of year) from your own resort for sunrise outside Angkor Wat. Enter the fantastic temple in darkness from the little-visited eastern part, and creep along hoary cloistered corridors at night longest extend of bas-alleviation carvings in the globe.
Absorb the atmosphere of dawn in Angkor, from the advantage of 1 of the historic library pools. We after that explore the inside of the fantastic temple, spending an intensive two hours finding the corridors, central chambers and upper terraces of the truly great temple. Your expert local lead will decipher the many tales behind the bas-comfort carvings, and present you an insight into existence during the elevation of the Khmer empire.
We end our touring at Angkor with breakfast beyond your temple (eliminate, from your own hotel), and a brief rest. Continue the morning hours by go to the southern Gate of Angkor Thom, flanked by a row of 54 stone numbers on each aspect - gods left and demons to the proper - and the fortified town of Angkor Thom. At ‘The Bayon’ (12th hundred years) we see its superbly crafted central towers, protected in a lot more than 200 tremendous faces, then explore the popular Terrace of the Leper King, and the Terrace of Elephants.
Enjoy lunch in your own expenditure, and an escape break before move to the jungle-enveloped Ta Prohm - probably the most atmospheric of most temples in Angkor. Once house to 2,740 monks, Ta Prohm today appears much since it did in the first 1850s, when French explorer Henri Mouhot ‘rediscovered’ this crumbling site. After discovering the maze-like interior of Ta Prohm, go back to your resort after an extended but fulfilling day, that may leave you with an eternity of memories of 1 of wonders of the globe.
After you enjoyed full day of Angkor we will take some time to see sunset at Bakheng Mountain Then we will bring back to Hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Siem Reap Hotel !Ports
- Siem Reap Hotel
Departure Time :4:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- • Dress Code is casual but shoulder and knee must be covered inside temple
- • Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.