Discover the ancient ruins of Sidon Sea Castle, the Castle of Saint-Louis and the 16th-century Great Mosque in Sidon. View the Hezbollah Resistance Museum or the Tourist Landmark of the Resistance
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Mleeta
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sidon, Sidon, South Governorate
The entrance to Sidon from the north is on a wide divided highway lined with palm trees. As you approach, the landmark Crusader Sea Castle and modern port installations are immediately visible. The busy main street is full of small shops of every kind, including patisseries, whose oriental delicacies are stacked in little pyramids.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Mleeta, Jarjou-Ein Boswar Road,, Iqlim al Tuffah Lebanon
The Hezbollah Resistance Museum or the Tourist Landmark of the Resistance, as it is officially known, is an open air war museum created by the Islamic militant organization Hezbollah to commemorate the battles they fought against the Israeli troops in and around the site the museum occupies today. The museum is located in the Southern Lebanese city of Mlita, 50 kilometers north of the Palestinian-Lebanese border.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Beirut, Lebanon
Traveler pickup is offered
Airport pickup (including parking): $30Airport Drop Off: $20Airports
- Beirut-Rafic Hariri International Airport, Beirut, Lebanon
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/16/2019 - 10/26/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:30 AM - 04:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.