Side Lazy Day Boat Trip
Enjoy swimming in the most beautiful places: Manavgat river mouth, Kleopatra Beach, Caretta bay, Old harbour in Side. Take in views over the Mediterranean Sea and the ancient city of Side with the most spectacular spot, temple of Apollo.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (All hotels in Side, Kizilot,Titreyengol, Sorgun, Kizilagac, Kumkoy, Evrenseki, Ilica, Colakli, Gundogdu)
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- The coastline of Side and its surroundings are so picturesque that you may take several boat tours to fully explore the area. Blaulaguna boat trip departs from the Manavgat river. Just get onboard and prepare for an exciting blue cruise. Sailing along the river enjoy the rich greenery around. Then arrive to the Manavgat river mouth, a place where the river flows into the Mediterranean sea. The boat stops there for 45 minutes - 1 hour. Have a great chance to swim both in fresh water of the Manavgat river and coastal salty sea waters.
Together with swimming enjoy entertainment program and foam party. Then have lunch onboard and continue sailing through the turquoise sea waters in the direction of Side. Visit Kleopatra beach and Carreta bay. Sunbathe on the boat, relax under the gentle sun and breathe in the fresh sea air. The boat stops for an hour close to the temple of Apollo that you can swim in the sea and take in the stunning views over the ancient city. Then sail back in the direction of the Manavgat river mouth. Enjoy the last swimming break there and return to the tour start point. Finish this lovely day on the sea with a hotel drop-off.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:45 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.