Siargao Sugba Lagoon
Be mesmerize of Siargao, The most famous Sugba Lagoon.
The additional payment of 50php for foreigners will be collected on the day by the tour guide. This is in accordance to the law implemented on Del Carmen Municipality. Bringing of food, plastic bottles and noise pollution is strictly prohibited.
Meet and greet with your driver/tour guide. You need to either have your early lunch/snack or have your lunch/snack late, after the Sugba Lagoon tour.
Tour Duration is just 6 to 7 hours including travel time. This is one of the places where you can do Paddle Boarding, Kayaking, Bamboo Rafting and roam around the Vast Places of Sugba Lagoon. Last but not the least activity to do at Sugba Lagoon is the most famous Ledge Jumping. You can also do Free Diving and Snorkeling as well.
Make sure to wear your favorite swimwear as you take a dip into the waters of these breathtaking paradise.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- parking fee
- pick up/drop off hotel (General Luna)
- pump boat
- life vest
- tour assistant
What's excluded :
- others not mentioned in the inclusions
- food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sugba Blue Lagoon, Del Carmen, Surigao del Norte, Philippines
The most famous lagoon located in Siargao Island. It is a 30-minute boat ride before you reach this majestic place. The place where you can enjoy paddle boarding, ledge jumping, kayaking, bamboo rafting, snorkeling and even for some free diving. A lagoon of its own uniqueness and beauty. Calm salt waters awaits you in this place. To really enjoy the place. You need to rent a paddle board to go around Sugba Lagoon. A very fun place to stroll around with kayaks and paddle board. So many wonders of nature created in this place, like towering rock formations. A must place to visit.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel/Resort/Accommodation should be located within General Luna or Cloud 9 only
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.