Siargao 3 Island hopping + Corregidor
Explore the top 3 most popular islands in Siargao.
Admire the natural beauty of Siargao as you visit Daku Island, Guyam Island, and Naked Island with optional snorkeling activities at Fish Sanctuary
See the beauty of Corregidor Island
Be accompanied by our friendly, dependable tour guides for a hassle free vacation.
You will experience the crystal clear water surrounding the 3 islands. There is no specific island to visit first because we need to consider the high tide and low tide of that specific date. Sometimes, you will head first to Guyam Island or Naked Island and always at the middle of the tour will be at Daku Island.
Last to visit is Corregidor Island andexperience little Batanes of Siargao. Corregidor Island offers also white sand beach, crystal clear water and a snorkeling activity which is optional for they are known for their fish sanctuary.
Make sure to wear your favorite swimwear as you take a dip into the waters of these breathtaking paradise.
per adult from
7 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and drop off to your hotel Pick-up (Van), Drop-off (tricycle)..
- boat rental
- docking fee
- pick up/drop off hotel (General Luna)
- tour assistant
- island hopping
- Entry/Admission - Guyam Island
- Entry/Admission - Naked Island
- Entry/Admission - Mamon Island
What's excluded :
- others not mentioned in the inclusions
- food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Guyam Island, Mindanao Philippines
The only privately owned island here in General Luna, Siargao. This island is shaped comparable to Giant Clam. This island is a part of tri island hopping found in General Luna. There are so many things you can do here. They have basketball court, balancing rope, and a lot of places to have a Instagramable pictures. You can also relax and unwind in this island. There are some stores also you can buy snacks and drinks. This is a must island to visit.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Daku Island, General Luna, Philippines
This island is a barangay community. Where in Barangay Daku is situated in this island. It is Called Daku Island because it is the biggest island located here in General Luna, Siargao. Daku is a Visayan term for “Big”. It is very known for its white powdery sand and crystal beach waters. You can swim, do snorkeling and have a stroll inside the community to feel the island vibe and to know a little bit of Siargaonon culture. This is the place where everyone taking the tri island hopping tour have their lunch. One of the islands that offers cooking services. This island has a surfing spot around the corner.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Naked Island, General Luna, Mindanao Philippines
The island that no vegetation can survive. The main reason why it is called Naked Island by the locals. All you can enjoy white sand. You can do swimming, snorkeling and strolling around the island. One of the island that you can visit when doing the tri island hopping here in General Luna, Siargao. A sand bar that you can really appreciate and considered to be a world class tourist spot that a must to visit.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mamon Island, Mindanao Philippines
Mam on Island
The farthest island amongst the group of islands here at Siargao Island. If you want secluded beach this is the island for you. Guaranteed only a few people will visit this island. When you visit this island, there is a big percentage that you will have the whole island for yourself. This island also offers cooking services. This island is great for swimming, chilling, sun bathing, snorkeling and also surfing. This island has a surfing spot just around the corner. With white powdery sand and crystal clear waters. This island is a paradise.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up limited within General Luna area only
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.